(Tue) Christine Eustice
Are you interested in Healthcare Design? Have you ever wondered about FF&E in clinical applications? If you have, then shadowing a designer at Parkland is for you! Hi, my name is Christine Eustice, ASID, RID, and I am Facilities Program Manager, FF&E for Parkland Health and Hospital System. Our itinerary for the day will be this:
- 9:30 am: Arrive at 5280 Tex Oak Ave. and park in Visitor Only parking area. Remain in your vehicle and contact Kim Dean (214-590-0400) or me (214-590-9625) for a parking pass; be sure to have a mask
- 9:45 am: Meet staff
- 10:30 am: Meeting with PD&C group about current projects around the Parkland Campus and offsite locations
- 12:00 noon: Visit main hospital (pick up lunch) and take a tour of the inter workings of the hospital system (under ground via lower level). Visit with staff in Engineering, Supply Chain, etc.
- 1:00 pm: Learn the systems Parkland uses to communicate with contractors and installers
- 2:00 pm: Depart (be sure to turn in your parking pass to Kim Dean)
You will need to wear business casual attire, comfortable closed toe shoes, no sweats, or t-shirts. Parkland does require all staff and contractors to be vaccinated and wear a mask inside all facilities. FYI: I’m only taking 1 student for this experience.
- Location: Parkland Health and Hospital System Logistics Building [5223 Tex Oak Ave., Dallas 75235 - 2nd floor, 02-902; Parking at at 5280 Tex Oak Ave.]
- Timeline: Morning into Afternoon for approximately 4 hours (see schedule above)